Hey people. Here we have a delicious recipe for two. Easy to make within a short time and really healthy. Personally I love to use beans in a salad to make it a proper meal when just salad is not enough. The artichoke hearts provide the salad with a fresh twist – perfect for spring and summer on my balcony.
- 150 g grilled or baked artichoke hearts in oil (you can get it in any good supermarket), cut in parts and 1 tbsp of the oil
- 1 garlic clove, in slices
- 400 g cannellini beans (not dried!)
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 handful of salad
- sea salt and freshly grounded black pepper
- crumbled or planed goat cheese or Parmesan cheese to finish the dish